Birches ELC provides high-quality early learning for children from the age of 6 weeks to 6 years. We welcome applicants with outstanding pedagogical practice whose values and beliefs align with a play based curriculum focusing on the promotion of natural elements, play theory and Reggio Emilia inspired practices using an emergent style approach.
Suitable applicants must or actively working towards:
- Hold a Certificate III, Diploma, Advanced Diploma or ECT qualification (or be working towards).
- Have a strong commitment to professionalism and pedagogical practice.
- Have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Can warmly and professionally communicate with young children and their families and build good working partnerships.
- Demonstrate good social and emotional intelligence.
- Have a good working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, the National Regulations, and the National Quality Framework.
- Hold a current Working with Children Check.
- Hold relevant First Aid qualifications.
If you would like to be part of our team that is focused and committed to quality providing high quality early learning education, please apply via the form below.